Life is my religion
A deep dive into the theopoetics of life and faith as I know it. Inspired by Jim Palmer’s meme “Life is my religion”, this series looks at a different way of viewing religion in general and the Christian faith in particular. For me it has become the way I define my faith and live it out holistically.
- Life is my religion
- Being alive is my daily spiritual practice
- Love is my rule
- Humankind is my family
- Authentic friendships is my church
- The kingdom of god runs through my veins
- Jesus is my brother
- Becoming and being all that I am is my calling
- Helping you become and be all that you are is my ministry
- My deepest feelings is my guide
- All living things are my teacher
LGBTQ and the Church
This series was originally posted on my Swedish blog and suffers from some blemishes due to hasty translation (edited google translate) Please do not be put of by the (sometimes) stumbling language but listen to the heart and spirit of the message
- Double standards
- Pastoral care
- Four possible approaches
- The Salvation Army
- Recommended reading
- Continued conversation
- Coming out
Honoring the old apophatic tradition, that stated that nothing can be said about god exempt what god is not, this series tries to communicate, god, faith, church and christianity by what it is not. Thank you Jim for the headlines.
- God is not a belief-system.
- Jesus is not a religion.
- Christianity is not a check-list.
- Church is not an address.
- The Bible is not a book of doctrines.
- Community is not a meeting.
- Grace has no exceptions.
- Ministry is not a program.
- Art is not carnal.
- Women are not inferior.
- Our humanity is not the enemy.
- Sinner is not our identity.
- Love is not a theory.
- Peace is not a circumstance.
- Science is not secular.
- Sex is not filthy.
- Life is not a warm-up for Heaven
- The world is not without hope
- There is no “us” and “them.”
- Tattoos are not evil.
- Loving the earth is not satanic.
- Seeing the divine in all things is not heretical.
- Self-actualization is not self-worship.
- Feelings are not dangerous and unreliable.
- The mind is not infallible.
A collection of post around ‘queer theology’, what it means and why it matters.
- A desert Journey
- The centrality of sexuality
- Meeting an adulterous god
- Sex as a sacrament
- Getting down and dirty with god
- Who is queer?
- Jesus in Drag
- Sex at Dawn
- The big masturbation post
- People are still having sex
- Being myself
- Marriage is meaningless
- The Omniamourous god
- The sacrament of coming out of the closet
- Being queer (the censored post)
- In God’s queer image
- First love